Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~~Triathlon~~

Okay, here is the scoop.

I am doing it. LOL Straight to the point.... =D I will not lie.

I had my friend do a search and he found one in Chi-Town it was a bit costly so he found one here..in Grand Rapids! August 8th...whew. I have alot of work to do.

I am looking for people to support and sponsor me....both. =D If you are able to do one or both...awesome! Let me know.

I will start training next week, yes I am leaving for Spring Break, but I have to be true to me -- for once. I will. The hotel has a workout area with all the things I need to do to work out.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, etc. I appreciate the support/sponsorship now...

don't look for me in the front of the line -- if I am..its a miracle! Like seriously. I am doing this to prove to myself I am strong, able, and capable.

1 comment: